Welcome to Fox Valley Farm Management
Agriculture impacts many areas of Wisconsin’s economy and Fox Valley Farm Management is seeing an increasing need for good record-keeping, income tax preparation, and related services for farmers. The tax law has continually progressed and there are some very specific tax laws related to the tax treatment of farming operations. Fox Valley Farm Management provides income tax preparation, accounting, and consulting services for many different areas of the agriculture industry. Our field staff has over 100 years of service combined and specializes in farm tax law and related transactions.
Our cooperative currently has a membership of over 700 farms of all sizes covering Brown, Calumet, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano, Waupaca, Winnebago, and other counties to the west and north. Our goal is to see the agriculture sector of Wisconsin’s economy continue to flourish and are doing all we can to assist our clients with their financial decisions.
- Complete income tax preparation, planning, and management for individual farms, partnerships, and corporations
- Preparation of year-end tax forms including 1099’s & W-2’s
- Scheduled “on the farm” consultations twice a year
- Computerized and hand record-keeping systems
- Yearly farm business summary and analysis
- Computerized depreciation
- Assistance in transferring the family farm
- Complete payroll program
- Advice and assistance in setting up partnerships, corporations, and leases
- Information concerning farm sales
- QuickBooks record-keeping system
- Information on estate planning